Design, quality and excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We not only want our installations to look amazing and complement the complete project, we also expect them to meet the day to day needs of our clients too. If you would like us to take care of all the aspects of your soft furnishings, this is the best option. Please see below for an example of our Design, supply and installation service.
Consultation and Survey
There is no charge or commitment at this stage and the sooner you speak to us the more advice we can offer so that the soft furnishings enhance your project design.
First we will take a look at your project to get an understanding of the window and door dimensions. This can be a face to face meeting at your home, office, on site or or online.
If you are just at the design stage we can simply work from your initial plans or drawings.
You may already have a clear plan on how you want to dress the glazed areas but do not worry if you are still not sure. You do not need to make any decisions about fabrics, colours or systems at this stage. We will provide several options during the design process within 1 – 2 days.
Following the initial consultation we will present you with:
- Several soft furnishing designs – including concealment options, motorisation and AV compatibility if required.
- Relevant quotations
- Product information and samples
- Lead times and schedule of works
and Site Liaison
Once you have agreed to the quotation and paid the agreed deposit we will liaise with you and your architect, designer and contractors throughout all phases of the project. Providing:
- Detailed measurements of the systems if required – For example if you would like stylish curtains at large doors, based on the curtain heading we can advise how much wall space is required so that the curtains do not cover lots of the glass and detract from the design.
- Finalise the design, fabrics and colours with the use of samples and mood boards,
- Site visits and regular updates
- Product hardware for contractors if needed
- Wiring diagrams for motorisation
As soon as the windows, doors and skylights are ready we will undertake a detailed survey. This may be carried out during several visits depending on the the products chosen and the progress of each area of the project.
Blinds and shutters can be surveyed as soon at the the walls are plastered whereas it is often best to measure the finished drop of the curtains, depending on the look required once the floor has been laid.
Take the next payment as agreed in the quotation and order all the products.
Install all products within the agreed time frame.
Hardware including curtain tracks and poles can be installed earlier in the schedule however curtains and blinds should be installed once the other trades have finished their works.
As we have been working with you and your contractors from an early stage we can manage the installation schedule as the project progresses so that there should not be any delays.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear about your project. By involving us early in the process we can ensure that the soft furnishings enhance the design.