Design, quality and excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do. Not only do we want your soft furnishings to look amazing and complement the complete project, we also expect them to meet your day to day needs too.
Would like a free hand to source and install your own products but still consult with us to determine the right soft furnishings for each aspect of your project including the best fabrics, colours and systems?
Or simply at the right time have our experts take care of the all important accurate measuring?
Then our Design and Measure service will be the right one for you.
Consultation and survey
The sooner you speak to us the more advice we can offer so that the soft furnishings enhance your project design.
First we will take a look at your project to get an understanding of the window and door dimensions, these do not need to be exact at this stage. This can be a face to face meeting at your home, office, on site, or online.
If you are just at the design stage we can simply work from your initial plans or drawings.
You may already have a clear plan on how you want to dress the glazed areas but do not worry if you are still not sure. You do not need to make any decisions about fabrics, colours or systems at this stage. We will provide several options during the design process within 1 – 2 days.
Following the initial consultation we will present you with:
- Several soft furnishing designs – including concealment options, motorisation and AV compatibility if required
- Price expectations
- Product, information and samples
Contractor and Site Liaison
Once you have decided upon a design and products we will provide as required:
- Detailed measurements of the systems – For example if you would like stylish curtains at large doors, based on the curtain heading we can advise how much wall space is required so that the curtains do not cover lots of the glass and detract from the design
- Product samples, details and measurements for contractors
- Blind concealment samples and drawings for contractors
- Wiring diagrams for contractors
- Additional site visits if requested – one off charge applies
- Product hardware for contractors if needed
As soon as the windows, doors and skylights are ready we will take millimetre accurate measurements.
Within 1 – 2 days we will provide you with a detailed survey for each product, detailing all the information you require to confidently place an order with your chosen suppliers.
We will also happily provide a quotation for all products, taking into consideration the fees already paid.
The survey and report cost depends on the size and location of the project. The minimum charge is £150.00
Get In Touch
We would love to hear about your project. By involving us early in the process we can ensure that the soft furnishings enhance the design.